Aw nies, kif aħna ?? My name is JORDAN DEBONO, but you can call me Jordan. My introduction basically translates into the following: Hey people, how are you? This is Maltese, signifying I come from Malta.
Getting G&W wiki part of NIWA
The rules we must abide to for membership. I have striked out what we have done and underlined parts of a rule we have yet to finish. These rules are coming straight from the NIWA hub itself: 
Your wiki's subject must be Nintendo-related. If it isn't, we may be willing to offer another manner of affiliation. For guidance on which games on Nintendo platforms qualify, please refer to this list. You and your staff should be familiar and enthusiastic about your subject's franchise.
- You should be prepared to pay for your own hosting, as NIWA is not a wiki host. We are willing to recommend hosts and inform you of hosts with whom we've had bad experiences.
Your wiki should be operational, have a "complete" layout, and a competent active staff. A complete layout should be functional, aesthetically pleasing, and have all obvious features in place. No "under construction" or "content coming soon" labels should be present. Structural, Administration, and Policy Pages should be clearly defined and accessible.
- Your wiki must be independent, meaning it is not hosted by any of the following: Wikia, Wikkii, ShoutWiki, WetPaint, etc. Please be aware that this is not a full list. If you are concerned over whether or not your host is independent, please contact us.
You should have at least 75 articles, with a stub ratio of no more than 3 stubs for every 1 article (or <75% stubs). Your wiki should have a bit of "staying power" - that is to say, you must prove you have what it takes to last a while. Minimum wiki age of six months, with legitimate recent activity. Your wiki may not conflict with any existing NIWA Member Wiki's legitimate coverage without that wiki's expressed permission. Please contact a conflicting wiki ahead of time to verify conflict and work out a resolution.
To be honest, I have no particular interest in the G&W series. I only joined this wiki because it has potential. I am a strong NIWA fan and overall Nintendo freak. I wish to see as many of the company's series under that title. Therefore I hope to give a little life over here, so by the end of 2012, we will be a part of the NIWA. These are my current plans in doing so:
Create important articles. Bring the count to 75+ !!.
- Go over work and change as many stub articles into proper ones as much as possible.
Revamp the dull main page.
- Help make the wiki an independent one. This may be the hardest step.
- Propose an affiliation with NIWA. If I write the letter, then consider my work finished.
If for some reason I do not reply to my Talk Page over here, you can find me lurking in the following: